Fighting for Compensation for your Injuries
From day one, we here at the Law Offices of William C. Bibb are committed to ensuring that you not only have the best chance of winning your case, but that you always feel comfortable and at ease with my services. When it comes to discussing your needs, expectations, and case details, I am happy to meet you at your home or the hospital, if necessary.
My 38 years of professional experience is invaluable to fully assisting you and your family, and achieving the compensation that you are entitled to under the law. In law, experience makes all the difference.
"The police report said that there was no passing. A dump truck turned left in front of me as I passed him on the left. Bill was able to prove that I was in the right through investigating and deposing all the witnesses. I had a cable nerve graft in my brachial plexus at UCSD. Despite my multiple traumas, I was again able to use my right arm and do sports. After seven half marathons, I competed in four Ironmans. Swimming is my strong suit, and I finish in the top third. Not bad when the doctor said I could never lift more than ten pounds with my right arm.” – Chris Johnson, Ohio
"I just referred Bill another motorcycle case with disputed liability. Despite multiple fractures, he settled the case in less than six months. He also helped me with my long-term disability insurance." --Chris Johnson, Ohio
Don't Wait any Longer - Get the Compensation you Deserve
No matter the nature of the incident, contact the law offices of William C. Bibb as soon as possible to do the best you can to obtain compensation for your injuries and damages. As an accident victim, you have rights under the law. I have the professional expertise and experience necessary to provide you with the legal advice and representation you need. I also encourage you as the plaintiff to be informed about every stage of your case, and participate in your representation. Here are a few things that you can do now to help your case:
- Seek medical treatment immediately after you are injured. When receiving medical attention, it is not necessary to minimize any pre-existing injuries or exaggerate the severity of your current injury. The value of your case can depend largely on your credibility as an accident victim.
- Let us deal with the adjusters from the start. Having legal counsel is crucial to not being exploited at any stage in your case.
- Do not communicate with friends and family about your case. Only communications to your spouse, attorneys, and physicians are privileged from being subpoenaed by defense attorneys. Everything from private emails to Facebook pages to other electronic communications can be subject to subpoena
- Be mindful of important time limits for issuing a claim or filing a lawsuit. You're right to receive financial damages for your injuries can depend upon you taking timely legal action.
- Hire a qualified attorney immediately. Quickly retaining legal representation can make all the difference in preserving valuable evidence and interviewing witnesses. Preserving evidence and perpetuating witness testimony is often the key to winning the case on liability and causation.
We would love to hear from you. Just call us. We have helped thousands just like you. The statute of limitation for pursuing legal action is another key factor of your case to keep in mind. Each type of tort law involves very specific time limitations dictated by the legislature. Failing to comply with the statute of limitation for pursuing legal action could potentially bar you from ever receiving money damages for your injuries. Waiting to retain an experienced lawyer is not a winning strategy.